Click the hyperlink for more detail.
- CONSERVATIVES: The Plaistow Ward Branch (Loxwood, Lurgashall, Plaistow & Ifold, Northchapel) of Chichester Conservatives holds regular Meetings and Events. Members play an active role in the Party, and receive important voting rights in Party elections. Find Out More… T: 01243 783519 www.chichesterconservatives.com
- FESTIVAL CHOIR: As its name suggests, the Church choir in our parish mainly sings as a group at the Church Festivals (Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, Harvest Festival, etc). The choir is led by an experienced and well-qualified musical director, and often sings multi-part anthems as well as leading the congregation in hymns of all kinds. At Christmas the choir also leads carol-singing in one of the local pubs. The Festival Choir rehearses every Monday evening at 8.00pm in Holy Trinity Church, Plaistow. Anyone who can sing is welcome to join the choir; especially tenors.
- IFOLD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP (in association with Emmanuel Fellowship); every First Sunday 9.15am (contact Norman Fisher 753047)
- THE IFOLD GARDENING CLUB meets throughout the year in Kelsey Hall, Chalk Road, Ifold RH14 0UD
Proceeds from the activities of the ladies of the Gardening Club who ran whist drives, started to grow. They made great efforts to swell the bank balance. We have these ladies to thank for their support towards Kelsey Hall. Kelsey is a memorial to their Trojan efforts. (excerpt from Ifold, Loxwood & Plaistow – Forgotten border villages 1988 C.H. Bayley)
- KELSEY HALL: Look at the Kelsey Hall website for the many clubs and groups that hold regular meetings and events in Kelsey Hall, Chalk Road, Ifold RH14 0UD
- MONTHLY SOCIAL EVENING for villagers of Ifold, Kirdford and surrounding villages. Held the last Thursday of each month from 6pm at Foxbridge Golf Club. Meet local people, enjoy dinner from 6pm (booking for dinner is essential) or just come for a drink (the bar is open until 11pm). If you wish to dine in, you must book. Contact Elaine at Foxbridge Golf Club, Foxbridge Lane, Ifold RH14 0LB ◊ T: 01403 753 303
- SCOUTS & GIRL GUIDES: 1st Ifold HQ, Foxbridge Lane, Ifold